Cotton Gin No. 116 offers transparent pricing, allowing us to work with couples that have a variety of budgets and desired involvement on their special day – keeping you the center of attention. Our flat rate rentals mean no matter what day or time of year you choose, you get unparalleled service and venue access at the same price!
One Day Rental
Exclusive use of venue for ceremony and/or reception.
Used for decoration, rehearsal, and rehearsal dinners.
Special Events/Inclusive Packages
Contact us for special event pricing including corporate events, showers, dinners, etc.
Included with One Day Rental (click to expand)
- Exclusive access to the venue & grounds, including gallery space with restored Lummus Gin Stands dating back to 1913 (wheelchair accessible)
- Courtyard access including: decorative iron framed pavilion with yellow pine ceiling & windmill fan, stone covered illuminated water fountain with multicolored lights visible after dark, vine-covered archway for photo opportunities (seasonal)
- Children’s outdoor play space (adult supervision required)
- Multiple indoor/outdoor ceremony locations to choose from
- Use of our bridal room with private restroom facilities *one of the largest in the area
- Use of our groom’s room
- Cotton Gin No. 116 team members onsite throughout the evening to assist
- Multiple indoor & outdoor photography locations
- Round Tables & Maroon Chivari Chairs with white padding (up to 150 guests)
- Round sweetheart table
- Rectangular buffet, sign-in, gift tables & whiskey barrel cake/dessert display
- Projector and 15ft x 8 ft projection screen
- Indoor bathrooms (wheelchair accessible)
- Large private parking lot (no parking fees)
- Live edge wood bar & lighted antique apothecary back bar with refrigeration
- Raised ceiling uplighting in Seed House
- Ice Machine
- Set up, tear down, event time
- 2 catering prep areas – include refrigerator, industrial sinks, prep areas *appliances available for use by venue approval ONLY
- Option to choose your own catering or use in-house catering vendor
- Option to choose your own vendors or use in-house vendor
- Audio capabilities in Seed House or Gallery – confirmation prior to event needed
- Transparent Fees – there are no additional fees required for venue rental outside of those listed on these sheets. Should you choose to add onto the venue rental with our in-house vendor options for a customized package, we will work closely with you to build your custom package.
Additional Venue Related Fees (click to expand)
- We require a $1M event insurance policy with 907 Cotton Gin LLC listed as additional insured and a certificate holder for all events booked at the venue. The approx cost is $100 for the policy.
- All events are required to have onsite security present, especially when alcohol is served. Security officers are $45/officer/hr and depend upon event size.
Why Cotton Gin No. 116?
We believe that high customer service standards are crucial to having a great experience on your wedding day. Our professionally trained team is here to go above and beyond for you and your guests. We’ll work with you to create a unique wedding package that includes everything you need, without the stress or distractions.
Our team is customer service driven and ready to help make your day unforgettable.
With a variety of photo locations on your day, Cotton Gin No. 116 is the ideal wedding venue with multiple indoor and outdoor ceremony settings.
Don’t stress about juggling multiple vendors with different points of contact, we can assist with building a customized package within your budget.
We offer you the flexibility of working with the caterer of your choice or selecting a caterer from our catering list. No additional fees are charged for outside caterers.
We can help make sure your celebration has a fully stocked bar with all the essentials through trusted providers.
From the ceremony through reception, capture every special moment of your big day to remember for a lifetime.
Linens & Decor
Don’t stress about the little things, our vendors offer a variety of linens & decor to match the vision of your wedding.
Stun your guests with beautiful floral arrangements when you work with one of our recommended florists.
Cake baker, DJ, officiant, anything really. Just tell us what you need and we’ve got a trusted partner.
Note: Additional services are provided through reliable 3rd party vendors that we have worked with in the past and proven to be trusted. Although we don’t provide the services ourselves, we work directly with the vendors on your behalf so you don’t have to worry about anything. Additionally, we receive no “kickbacks” or compensation of any kind when working with these 3rd party vendors. Our client’s total (including venue, catering, bar service, DJ, etc) budget average $15,000-$20,000. We have accommodated weddings with a budget below this and above, dependent upon each individual couple’s vision.
Ready to start planning your special day?
907 Bains Street
Brookshire, TX 77423
7710 Cherry Park Dr T202 Houston, TX 77095